Tuesday 17 July 2012

South Texas snakes


Image

Image

Then this rather cute Night Snake (Hypsiglena torquata). I had never gotten to photograph one before. 
Image

Checkered Garter (Thamnophis marcianus). 
Image

Image

Right after the garter I found two DOR spendida within minutes. I was so sad. I think the car in front of me had to have swerved to hit both. 
Image

The following are just some shots I got of various atrox I found. I found 11 total AOR, and 3 DOR. 
Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

This big girl is the largest atrox I have ever found. I couldn't lift her on my hook. She was incredible, but hard to photograph, because all she wanted to do was take off.
Image

Image

I finally got so bored taking pics of atrox, that I started messing around with the settings on my camera, and got this picture which I rather like.
Image

No comments:

Post a Comment